Protects the Insured against suits brought by members of the public when the insured is legally liable to pay damages for injury to any third party, or third party property damage arising from Insured’s premises and business operations, including the sale of insured’s products.
- Small to large national and multinational commercial and industrial companies.
- All sums which the Insured shall become legally liable to pay as damages arising from premises and operations or products’ manufacturing, supplying or distribution.
- Legal liability for claimant’s costs and expenses.
- The payment of solicitors fees for the representation at any coroner’s inquest or fatal inquiry or proceedings in any court.
- Tenant’s Legal Liability / Legal liability of the owners towards tenants
- Sudden and Accidental Pollution
Scope and terms are subject to the terms and conditions of the policy. A specimen policy is available on request.